Top row: navy and blush gowns, image by Rylee Hitchner Photography from this Elegant French Inspiration shoot; silver clutch, image by Amy & Stuart Photography via Style Me Pretty; pink vintage books via Engaged & Inspired; blush bridesmaids dress, image by Kelly Hornberger Photography from this pretty Austin wedding
Just an I love my followers giveaway! This is a mixture of my favorite products and summer products :)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - Great for keeping your makeup on all day, prevents your makeup from looking cakey/powdery, can be sprayed before and after makeup.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - Great every day palette with a mixture of matte and shimmery shades.
- 2 NYX lipglosses in Beautiful (medium pink) and Nude Peach (peachy coral)
- 2 NYX blushes in Mauve (dusty rose) and Summer Peach (peachy pink)
- Real Technique’s Blush Brush - Great for powder, blush & bronzer.
- Deluxe Mini Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Giveaway ends Friday May 3rd, 2013
- Must be following Makeup Lovers Unite
- Likes do not count as entries
- Reblogs count as one entry, can reblog up to 10 times total
- International, all countries can enter!
Good luck :)
But you know why I REALLY do what I do?
To photograph your parents, who will hold hands and cry on the first row of the chapel. To photograph your sister dancing with that boy she will marry in three years. To photograph those kids who will grow up so, so quickly. To photograph your grandfather, who will pass away next spring. To photograph your first kiss as a married couple, your best friend busting out her signature dance moves, the flower girl asleep under a table, and maybe even your ex looking pretty wistful as he hugs you a little too long in the receiving line.
You already know: your cake will disappear in less than an hour, your flowers will wilt before the ceremony ends, and that uncomfortable tux will go back to the rental place in the morning. But those photos… they’re gonna be there forever. You’ll have them when your own kids are born, when you have the biggest fight ever with your partner and need to be reminded of how much you really love each other, when your parents pass away and you realize the last time you danced with them was at your wedding…